As roofing contractors in Charleston, we have the experience and expertise to handle any roofing job, big or small. We’re dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality roofing services possible, and we’re always on hand to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Contact us today to get started on your roofing project!
5 Signs It’s Time To Replace Your Roof
- Your roof is leaking. If you’ve noticed water stains on your ceiling or walls, it’s a good indication that your roof is in need of repair or replacement.
- Your roof is sagging. If you see any sagging or drooping, it’s a sign that your roof isn’t properly supporting the weight of your home. This could be caused by structural damage, water damage, or simply age.
- You’re seeing daylight through your roof. If you can see sunlight coming through your roof, it means there are gaps or holes that need to be filled.
- Your shingles are cracked, curled, or missing. Cracked, curled, or missing shingles are a sign that your roof is in need of repair.
- Your roof is more than 20 years old. Even if your roof isn’t showing any other signs of wear, age can still be a factor in deciding whether or not to replace it. If your roof is more than 20 years old, it’s probably time to start thinking about a replacement.
If you’re noticing any of these signs, it’s time to call a roofing contractor for your roof replacement. They’ll be able to assess the condition of your roof and give you an idea of what needs to be done. Don’t wait until your roof fails completely – replacing it sooner rather than later will save you money in the long run.
Looking for a Roofing Company in Charleston, SC? Contact Wando Roofing at (843) 896-3996 for a free estimate!